Sunday, December 14, 2008

the fishing trip

This was the first fishing trip I've gone on since we moved down here to Florida. In the picture you can see that there's a small island with some boats in the background well I don't know why but people would set up a little camp on the island, i also don't know the island's real name but i call it "onetree isle". Now why might i call the island that well you cant see but in the middle of "onetree isle" there's a single palm tree and there's nothing else but people boats seashells and sand on that island just that tree.
while we were fishing before we went to "onetree isle" we caught all sorts of fish (and the occasional crab) with the shrimp we bought. me and my brother Bren caught some blow fish but must of the fish i "caught" were mackerels and broke my line and swam of with the shrimp and line. all though i hate seafood i enjoy fishing (especially) if its catch and release.

No comments: